Raising and providing a sustainable basic standard of living for all
1) Poverty and hunger – implementing sustainable solutions to combat the causes and mitigate the effects of poverty and hunger within local communities to improve their standard of living.
2) Preventable disease and mortality – working to improve health and fighting needless deaths through the provision of sustainable solutions.
3) Community development – working to strengthen communities with long-term development centred around education and sanitation, building skills and job prospects and providing a sustainable improvement to the standard of living and quality of life.
4) Active citizenship – Cceating ‘community armies’ of active citizens with resources and training to help transform communities from within.
Promoting equality and diversity in our global community
5) Special needs and disability – equalisation of opportunities for people living with disability through provision of practical support and resources, alongside improved integration into local societies.
6) Empowering women – working to realise the freedoms inherently possessed by women of all ages, which may be ignored, illegitimately or institutionally by suppressed by law, custom, and behaviour in a particular society.
7) Ethical finance – introduction or promotion of investing and lending based on financial, social and environmental criteria, taking into account the needs of the society and always focused on supporting the development of that society and it’s individuals as opposed to financial gain.